Ever since I could remember I was fascinated by shadows. This morning I went for a walk with my camera in hand. One never knows if it will come in handy. I saw this bright orange lily pop out of this bush and it looked like it wanted to be photographed. As usual I look at the photos I take on my computer and I noticed there was a shadow in the background. I was intrigued by the angle of its position. I shut down my computer and apparently dozed off for a few minutes. In that short time I had the most unusual dream. It was a repetition of what I had just done which was to look at the photo of the lily on my computer. In my dream the shadow jumps up and taps me on the shoulder. It tells me that I am having an out-of-body experience. I actually felt split between two dimensions. I woke up a little startled. I went back to my computer, inserted the SD card and looked at the picture again. Goose bumps sprang all over my body. Could it be that for one instant I was experiencing some sort of out-of-body experience. Was the thing just a dream or maybe my imagination? Whatever it was, I continue to wonder about the concept of a shadow. I mean I know how they work intellectually of course. But are shadows more than we think?
Have you ever had an out-of-body experience during a dream? Do you have a shadow story to comment on. I would like to read about it. Post a comment.
- You’ve had an out-of-body experience, but what kind? (medfinder.wordpress.com)
- FEATURE: You’ve had an out-of-body experience, but what kind? (sciencealert.com.au)
- Astral Projection (whisperingdark.wordpress.com)
- How to go out of your body (fakingneardeathexperiences.wordpress.com)
- The Multitasking Shadow (annie0854.wordpress.com)
- Wood Lilies (ofhumansandnature.wordpress.com)
- The Mystery of a Shadow (melbasnaturalbydesign.wordpress.com)